Bentwood Kabins are located directly
across from the Golf Course and Clubhouse and an easy walking distance
from the boat launch and store. This
is a perfect place to
bring the family for a relaxing holiday. You can even book your family
reunion! A wonderful place, with wonderful people - the perfect getaway.
Bentwood Kabins consists of 8 individual cabins overlooking the harbour.
Each cabin features a covered deck, a/c, heat, hot water tank, furniture,
bedding, linens, cookware in kitchenettes, log siding and cedar shakes.
(Heated, storage/housekeeping unit with 2 piece bathroom on site.) There is
a common area with fire-pit and barbeques for the guests as well as a
laundry-mat on site. From May to the end of September we cater to
tourists, reunions, weddings, fishermen and hunters. Come autumn the
cabins remain operational and due to the increased oilfield activity in SE
Saskatchewan we are able to rent all units until the end of April.
The previous owners of the
store and cabins closed in September of 2007 and they never rented the cabins for the
winter months. We found there is always a demand for winter accommodations and could easily rent all the units for the winter months;
even had to turn people away!
Additional cabins would be an asset.
ASSETS AND VALUE:
8 cabins overlooking the harbour
- log siding and cedar shake construction
- each cabin features covered deck, a/c, heat, hot water tank,
bedding, linens, cookware (in kitchenettes)
- store building
- fully stocked with all grocery needs, fishing
miscellaneous hardware, soft ice cream, milk shakes
- heated, storage/housekeeping unit with 2 piece bathroom
- common area with fire-pit and barbeques for the guests
- on-site laundry-mat
- 40' dock for boat refueling
- ice fishing shack for winter fishing/skating enthusiasts
Partial list, contact seller for more
Support data released to qualified buyer with
- 8 cabins valued at $40,000 each
(replacement value $60,000)
- store building valued at $50,000
(replacement value $150,000)
- storage building valued at $30,000
(replacement value $45,000)
- ice fishing shack valued at $4,000
- 40' floating dock valued at $5,000
- rental equipment valued at $12,000
- motorized fishing boat (2); paddle boat (2); canoe (2); oars/life jackets
- store inventory (winter) valued at $10,000 (wholesale, at cost - summer inventory
- store equipment fair market value of $15,000
(replacement value $30,000)
- leasehold improvements valued at $10,000
- only business of this
type on the Rafferty
- From May through September we
cater to tourists, reunions, weddings, fishermen and hunters.
- During the autumn months the
cabins remain operational
- increased oilfield activity
in southeast Saskatchewan enables the rental of all units through to the end of April
- expansion opportunities
patio, sea-doo rentals or parasailing service
- perfect place to
bring the family for a relaxing holiday
- excellent venue for your family
- a wonderful place, with wonderful people - the perfect getaway.
- located directly
across from the Golf Course and Clubhouse
- easy walking distance
from the boat launch and store
- 18 hole golf course with clubhouse/restaurant
- 107 serviced
- 15 overflow sites
- majority of serviced sites
have been purchased - not an over-niter campground
owners live at the lake full time in the summer months
- approximately 34 homes in one subdivision
- new subdivision
started in spring 2011
- 9 new homes; only 3 lots remaining
- 35 homes in a third subdivision with 3 under construction
- Please visit
additional pictures and info
- property is leased - annual
lease agreement with Mainprize Park
- $1,200 per year for the
- $700 per year for the
- property taxes
- approximately $5,000 per year
Welcome to Bentwood Kabins...
|Common area with barbeque and
|Boating in the summer.
40' floating dock.
|Overview of property.
Property as seen from the
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
CLICK HERE to view an interactive map.
(once map is open click on it to zoom in and out)
www.townofmidale.com for information about the community of
Listings on www.pin.ca are private offerings and the sale of any
investment unit listed on this website has not been qualified, endorsed
or recommended by any Federal, Provincial or Securities agency or
commission. Do your own due diligence with the help of licensed,
professional lawyers, accountants and investment counsellors. Do not
rely upon this, or related websites, for investment advice. We try to
provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or
guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy.