- approximately 1,800 ft²
- good solid brick construction with living
- well maintained building with asphalt shingles
- good doors and windows
- open basement with two utility rooms and two clothing storage rooms
EQUIPMENT AND INVENTORY:
- main street access to sales area
- Health Bar on one side, Laura's Fashions (clothing store) on the other
- common sales counter
- display area, workstations, change rooms, storage and office at
- staff washroom
- 2 rear doors
- back lane access and parking
- all included, please contact seller for particulars
LAND AND TAXES:
- The town of Canora has an increasing population and the value of properties has escalated in recent years.
- Nordic Oil from Winnipeg Manitoba has announced a major find of both Oil and Gas at Preeceville, Saskatchewan just a short distance away from Canora.
- Health Bar 1997
- Acquired Laura’s Fashions 2002
- Combined 2008 in present location
- 25 and 40 year stores
- Competition - Drug Store - Clothing - none locally – just Yorkton 30 Miles
- There are several areas that should be expanded but the owner wishes to retire.
- On the clothing side there is an opportunity for Men’s Clothing and Children’s Clothing.
- On the health bar side is ORGANIC – Big demand but we have not gone there yet.
- In addition there are Health Care Disciplines that could run from this location - Chinese Medicine –
Acupuncture – Acupressure – Massage – Reflexology – Infra Red Sauna
- Land - single lot, downtown location
- Taxes - please contact seller for annual property tax figure
Listings on www.pin.ca are private offerings and the sale of any
investment unit listed on this website has not been qualified, endorsed
or recommended by any Federal, Provincial or Securities agency or
commission. Do your own due diligence with the help of licensed,
professional lawyers, accountants and investment counsellors. Do not
rely upon this, or related websites, for investment advice. We try to
provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or
guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy.