MOM's Way Diner & Service
We are a DOMO fuel vendor with a
convenience store/gas bar and a diner serving mostly North
American style foods like burgers, french fries, poutine, pizza,
soup and sandwiches and other diner menu items.
Here you can find a good selection of snacks, drinks, chips and unique convenience items. The Diner has a great selection of favourites and is known for
great food with great food value!
The DOMO gas bar provides gas and diesel fuel service 7 days a week from
morning to night. Be sure to make MOMís Way Diner & Service Centre a regular stop to grab a bite to eat, fuel up and stretch your legs a bit while you take a short break from your travels through southeastern Manitoba.
MOMís Way Diner & Service Centre is Located at SPRAGUE CORNER - this is at the corner of the Number 12 highway and Provincial Road 308. We are less than a half hour away from Moose Lake, Whitemouth Lake and Lake of the Woods.
Call us @ 204-437-2834 (restaurant)
204-437-2823 (gas bar)
- constructed on a concrete slab
- outer perimeter walls constructed with concrete blocks
- two main load bearing walls divide the total area
- dining room, kitchen and storage/prep area
- mechanical room
- convenience store facility
- large garage area able to park a semi-trailer/truck inside
- could also be used for storage or heavy
- living accommodations located to the north west corner of the
EQUIPMENT AND INVENTORY:
- electric furnace
- new standby oil furnace
- central air conditioning
- new 40 gallon electric hot water tank
- shallow well-water pressure pump system
- water filtration system
This is a fully operational business with all
equipment and supplies needed to carry out a diner, convenience store
and gas bar service operation. Some items included below. Please contact
seller for more information.
- walk-in freezer
- walk-in refrigerator
- ice maker in the mechanical room
- deli slicer
- refrigerated deli prep table
- 16 litre deep fryer
- 4 foot commercial electric grill
- commercial microwave oven
- Whirlpool kitchen stove with convection oven
- overhead venting hoods and fire suppression unit
LAND AND TAXES:
- MOMís Way Diner & Service Centre is located on Highway # 12
(commonly known as MOMís Way - Manitoba to Ontario through Minnesota.)
It is the last stop before entering the United States at Warroad, MN.
It is only 2 miles north of the US border with border entry ports
located at Warroad and Roseau MN. All traffic going overland to and
from Minnesotaís Northwest Angle will pass by MOMís Way Diner
returning to main parts of continental USA or driving to the Northwest
Angle - the most northerly point in contiguous Unites States of
- The Sunrise Corner, where MOMís Way is located is know known for
its hunting, fishing and cottage country appeal with Moose Lake,
White Mouth Lake and Lake of the Woods all less than 30 minutes from
the Diner & Service Center location. If location is considered the
most important consideration for any business, this is the best
location in the whole of Southeastern Manitoba.
- two commercial lots
- 3.78 acres
- just under 2 acres
- annual taxes are just under $4,000
- annual gross income is between $350,000 and $400,000
- potential to earn much more with the right management and
Business from the corner
of Hwy #12 and Provincial Road #308.
|MOMís Way from a west
approach showing above ground fuel storage tanks, U-Haul 15 foot
moving truck and grounds.
Diner as seen from the
entrance also shows customer service counter.
|Another view of the diner.
clean and efficient.
|Bedroom in the suite.
Large room in the suite.
Could be used as a bedroom, den or sitting room.
|Bathroom in the suite.
Shower still needs to be installed.
Exterior view of building.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
CLICK HERE to view an interactive map.
(once map is open click on it to zoom in and out)
For more information
diner: (204) 437-2834
gas bar: (204) 437-2823
Listings on www.pin.ca are private offerings and the sale of any
investment unit listed on this website has not been qualified, endorsed
or recommended by any Federal, Provincial or Securities agency or
commission. Do your own due diligence with the help of licensed,
professional lawyers, accountants and investment counsellors. Do not
rely upon this, or related websites, for investment advice. We try to
provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or
guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy.