2,800 ft² of Luxury Living Space
Plus 2,800 ft² of
Sale Includes Building, Land and Business
Forbidden Flavours Deli
Includes all restaurant equipment
inventory at time of sale.
NOTE: Due to family commitments, this business will close
after the long weekend in September.
Make an Offer!
Forbidden Flavours is one of six franchises that have been operating in Manitoba since 1998. The Souris franchise has been at its current location since 2001 and under current management since 2008.
In 2008 ownership Forbidden Flavours Souris was purchased by Vicki and Michel LeBlanc and incorporated under the laws of Manitoba. Mike and Vicki have worked hard to add new products and create a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Our
primary goal is to ensure every customer is treated in a kind and courteous manner, while maintaining a clean
and inviting establishment as well as provide high quality service and products.
- approximately 2,800 ft² on each floor
- new metal roof (2008)
- original tin ceiling on main floor (1898)
- 3 bedroom residence on upper floor (new 2010)
- full basement with storage, partially enclosed; remainder is
- 10' x 20' shed for personal use (new 2010)
- 50 seat restaurant
- order/prep area
- commercial kitchen
- glass display case
- 9 display shelves for merchandise
- 16' ceilings
- the main floor can be leased separately as a
restaurant or as
EQUIPMENT AND INVENTORY:
- forced air natural gas furnace
- exhaust for gas oven
- central air (Soft Sound 1000+)
- town water/sewer
- electric water heater
- central vac
- 200 amp panel
- commercial dishwasher
- commercial refrigerated sandwich prep table
- 4 commercial stand-up freezers
- single-door commercial fridge
- two-door stainless steel commercial fridge
- commercial meat slicer
- commercial proofer/warmer
- gas range with oven
- Duke commercial convection oven
- 2 microwave ovens
- triple stainless steel sink
- refrigerated display case
- Newco coffee brewer
- espresso machine
- 2 espresso grinders
- 2 commercial coffee grinders
- commercial milkshake mixer
- commercial ice maker
- under-counter refrigerator
- small bar fridge
- commercial blender
- 2 weigh scales
- stereo/DVD player
- Ugalini Granita machine
- cash register
- chairs and tables etc.
- variety of small appliances
- dishes and cookware
- all furnishings and accessories for operating restaurant
- 16 tub ice cream freezer (Nestle-transferable)
- Nestle novelty freezer (Nestle-transferable)
- two-door Pepsi cooler (Pepsi-transferable)
- water cooler
- wheel chair accessible
- room to expand restaurant services
- Interac installed
- wireless internet
- 2,800 ft², new 2010
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- open concept with 10' ceilings
- wood floors throughout
- high velocity high efficiency furnace
- air exchanger
- Luxaire central air
- 80 gallon hot water tank
- 5 gallon on-demand hot water tank in kitchen
- programmable thermostat
- two-source, multi-room sound system
- central vac
- ceiling fans in bedrooms, entertainment room and workout room
- new windows, electrical and plumbing
- workout room
- 200 amp panel
- Master Suite
- his and hers sinks
- bubble soaker tub
- separate shower
- his and hers walk-in closets
- If you are interested in leasing the space
that the restaurant is in,
and operating your own business -
CLICK for more info.
- If you are
interested in purchasing the restaurant and leasing the space
continue operating from this location -
CLICK for more details.
Overview of restaurant
|More seating in the
Casual seating area with
computer in corner for public use. Free WiFi is available to
|Gift shop area of Forbidden
Looking back towards the
A unique feature of the
is the original 1898 tin ceiling.
|Menu board and service
machine and grinder.
|Refrigerated dessert display.
Service and prep counters.
Another view of the
|Open concept layout.
Kitchen / living room /
|Lots of windows let in plenty
of natural light.
|His and hers sinks in the
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
CLICK HERE to view an interactive map.
(once map is open click on it to zoom in and out)
www.sourismanitoba.com for information about the community.
Listings on www.pin.ca are private offerings and the sale of any
investment unit listed on this website has not been qualified, endorsed
or recommended by any Federal, Provincial or Securities agency or
commission. Do your own due diligence with the help of licensed,
professional lawyers, accountants and investment counsellors. Do not
rely upon this, or related websites, for investment advice. We try to
provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or
guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy.