Dauphin Market Place – Dauphin, Manitoba
Dauphin: is nestled in the Riding Mountain National Park area. Dauphin is located approximately 3 hours north west of Winnipeg or 2 hours north of Brandon, Manitoba on Hwy. #10. The population of Dauphin is approximately 11,000 residents with a trade area exceeding 41,000 residents within the parkland area.
Dauphin Market Place: is the only major and largest enclosed shopping center within the parkland area. Anchored with Wal-Mart and Safeway there is a strong tenant mix including national tenants, National Franchise operators and local retail and service tenants.
Existing unit: is approximately 2,000 sq. feet with substantial existing improvements in place. There is a finalized Offer to Lease including rental rates, five (5) year Lease Term and a one (1) five (5) year option to extend the Lease.
Initial Costs: is a Franchise fee of $25,000.00 plus applicable taxes and required upgrades to existing improvements to meet Franchisor’s current standards.
Existing Retail Store: The retail store is currently in operation with a sales history. Shelving, shelving accessories, cash desk and signage are available with a price to be negotiated over and above the Franchise fee.
We develop, cultivate and support two franchise based retail discount chains in Canada, each with its own unique concept but with a common element – a variety of quality products with value pricing. Our focus is to provide our Franchisees the best possible opportunity to be successful. We believe that offering an exciting shopping experience combined with a clean, bright and well stocked retail store together with excellent customer service will provide our franchisees with this opportunity.
The $1. Store Plus has been a Canadian Franchise for 15 years. Only Deals® was introduced approximately 6 years ago. With stores from Victoria, B.C. to St. John’s NF/LBR, our success is built on our philosophy of developing strong franchise relationships.
Franchising offers you an established framework, proven structure and the freedom to own, manage and operate your own business within the above parameters which has been created by the Franchisor
THE VALUE OF FRANCHISING has been created by the Franchisor through its own learning curve and experiencing the process of store set up, store opening, product sourcing, product ordering, establishing pricing structure, merchandising, fixture layout , departmental set up, staffing, store design with construction specifications, real estate acquisition and Lease negotiations. We share our collective experience thereby helping you to be in business for yourself instead of being in business by yourself. We assist you in every step as provided through our extensive training program.
The role of the traditional Dollar Store is always changing and ever evolving as any retail business. Our understanding of the business is through our knowledge base, contacts and our continual monitoring of the dollar store retail channel throughout North America over the last 15 years.
· Real Estate Support – We find your location, analyze its potential and negotiate your lease or work with you on your own recommended site.
· Store Design – We provide a complete set of store specifications for signage and for the build-out of your store.
· Training Support – Depending on your retail experience we provide up to 28 days of training; part theory, part in-store and part before & after opening, in your own store, and thereafter continual training and retraining, if required, through our Store Operations and Standards Division.
· Operational Support – We provide you with a complete set of our comprehensive Operating Standards and Merchandising Guideline Manuals. We provide you with a detailed list of supplies and operational equipment required to run your business. Over 15 years of experience as a franchisor in the dollar store retail channel is passed on to you. Our Head Office staff is a phone call, fax or email away. We continually work with you in the development of your business and continue to monitor your business through our visits with store evaluations and compliance assessments.
· Product Information – Our Retail Division will provide input as to product sourcing, ongoing information on new product and industry news. They will take the guesswork out of opening inventory levels and product mix, by recommending orders through over 200 approved suppliers.
· Contact us – for additional information on this Franchise opportunity or on our company, we can be contacted by phone (toll free) or email as provided for below. You can also visit our website at www.onlydeals.ca
· Submit your Franchise Application – submit a confidential Franchisee Profile. You will be asked for information about your background, qualifications and interests. We also need specific information about your financial situation to evaluate whether you are financially capable to operate a franchise. This information is important for us to learn about you, just as you need to learn about us. We comply with the Canadian Privacy Legislation in regards to all of your information.
· Visit our Head Office – which is highly recommended. This meeting offers you the chance to learn about our business and meet our staff. Upon finalizing a Franchise Purchase Agreement and your approval of a Franchise location, we will reimburse you for up to $1,000.00 of any preapproved expenses you incurred in visiting our Head Office which is paid to you on your store opening.
· Attend Training – A flexible training schedule for up to 28 days will be arranged for you.
· Set Up Your Store – In addition to the above training our staff will guide you through the process of construction, product sourcing, store set-up and store opening. Our staff will be on-site during store set-up and store opening. Through our direction we ensure that you are not overwhelmed in the start up and running of your own business.
· Open For Business – With training complete, construction finished, inventory ordered and merchandised and staff hired, you are ready to open your doors! AND…Head Office staff will continue to monitor your store with ongoing guidance, direction, and detailed store assessments in order that you understand how well your business in performing.
Only Deals® and the
$1. Store plus photographs depicted herein represent a typical Only
$1. Store plus
This Page Last Revised
©PinServices Ltd. 2006
If you have any difficulty reaching the seller
by phone or email, (undeliverable mail, phone number no longer in service,