EXCLUDED FROM SALE:
- Company name and logo.
- All customer information.
- Up to date 'white pages' listings.
- Digital versions of previous ads and
complete directories from past 5 years (electronic and print
- Introductions to all contacts for outsourced
tasks (design, printing, outside sales).
- Transition assistance from current owners
(depending on need) - introductions to clients, orientation to
business, etc. (time commitment to be negotiated).
- Hardware (computer, phones,
- Software - nothing specialized is required
(e.g. can use MS Office for all tasks)
- Assistance in setting up spreadsheets,
organizational methods, etc. (negotiable).
- This annual phone directory business has been in operation for 20 years in Central Alberta, publishing separate directories in two different areas. A seasonal business that is an ideal part-time opportunity, allowing the owner(s) great flexibility and a reliable revenue stream.
- Annual revenue ~$120K, stable or growing
throughout recent economic downturn.
- Gross annual income to
owners/operators ~$60K for around 6 months part-time flexible work.
- Extremely high renewal rate of advertising.
- Proven revenue stream and a stable
advertising base provides above average return to the owner(s) for
time put in.
- All business except in-person sales can be
conducted from a home office.
- Graphics, production and some sales (both
phone and in-person) are historically contracted out, with the
owners performing most sales and all office and administrative
- The business is for sale due to changing
family circumstances. Motivated Sellers.
- Serious buyers only,
please. Confidentiality agreement required. Please email for more
Listings on www.pin.ca are private offerings and the sale of any
investment unit listed on this website has not been qualified, endorsed
or recommended by any Federal, Provincial or Securities agency or
commission. Do your own due diligence with the help of licensed,
professional lawyers, accountants and investment counsellors. Do not
rely upon this, or related websites, for investment advice. We try to
provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or
guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy.